Pittsburgh Creative Crafters Message Board meetup-group-UqUUMomG Discussion Forum › anyone available to meet for coffee/tea and knitting/crochet, etc during day

anyone available to meet for coffee/tea and knitting/crochet, etc during daytime? on weekdays.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello crafty ladies,

My days are pretty wide open, and I don't really know of a group that meets in a daytime, usually in the evenings and weekends. I live in Greentree, and I know there is a group that meets occasionally during the day in Highland Park, but that's kind of out of my way. I have a bunch of projects laying around my house (knitting, spinning, and a new cross stitching project) that I would *love* to work on, but lack the motivation when I'm by myself and would love to meet a fellow crater so I can make progress on my projects. Seeing other people crafting gives me motivation, also I would like to meet new crafters in my region.

So, if any of you living around Greentree or Scott Township, Carnegie, South Hills, Mt Lebanon, even towards Oakland and so forth, let me know if you would like to meet during daytime at a coffeeshop and work on projects. I really hope someone answers this, I am sick of being a solitary crafter and am really hoping to make some crafting friends as well smile

Corina