add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Pittsburgh Creative Crafters Message Board meetup-group-UqUUMomG Discussion Forum › Alternative Social Media

Alternative Social Media

A former member
Post #: 4

I know this isn't a popular use of communication, but hopefully some of you will care to see this. Would you all be interested in turning this group into another platform of social media? I was considering making a Facebook and/or Twitter account for those who may be interested in using those platforms instead. Heck, we could also use Google +, Wordpress, Tumblr, and other resources to continue connecting with one another. If anybody cares to look at this and have some thoughts, please share them below.

I'm certain not many of the members care to receive e-mails from the Organizers (aka myself and Lynda), so if this would be an easier, less hassling way to getting updated and keeping in touch, let me know. I find it unfortunate to see a member leave without reason or sharing ideas that they would be interested in. Don't be shy in sharing your thoughts, that is why we are open as a community! Thanks!

Brittny S.
user 11293135
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 43
I think Facebook would be a great idea. I check that a lot more than I do here.
Arlene H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 11
I also think a Facebook group would be a good idea. I check it often and am in many groups there. I would be interested in more activities closer to my side of town, and that's the main reason I haven't gone to any meetups yet. I live on the east side - (in Penn Hills), so going to Brookline is a fairly long drive for me.