addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

CreativeTech Message Board › Tired of working all alone? Flex office space available

Tired of working all alone? Flex office space available

Leslie
user 15120871
West Hartford, CT
Post #: 1
I'm starting a new co-working space in Hartford. I'm looking for a few good folks interested in renting desk space on a flex basis, near Real Art Ways in Hartford, and becoming part of a co-working community. You could use the space as your f/t office or drop in on an as-needed/as-wanted basis. If interested, please get in touch: leslie@smartsiteconsulting.com. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 5
Leslie,
A number of us from some other meetup groups have also been discussing Co-Working in Hartford. We should probably talk about this to make sure we don't duplicate efforts. Do you actually have a space leased?

-Paul G.
A former member
Post #: 8
The Axis901 co-working space is open and is a great space. I'm renting an office there, but a huge amount of open space is available. All brand new and ready to go.