align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Florida Atheists, Critical Thinkers & Skeptics. Message Board › How Old is Everyone?

How Old is Everyone?

A former member
Post #: 83
I'm just sort of wondering roughly how old everyone is. I'm 23, and it seems like I'm on the younger end of the scale (story of my life).

So, how old are you? smile

Guess I'm one of the geezers here. I'm 62. For many bad reasons I have not made any of your meetups due to working on weekends but that will change soon and then I will get to meet you guys.
Peter
user 11982546
Altamonte Springs, FL
Post #: 27
54, 55 in April
Had pretty much the same view on religion since I was 12 or 13 though
Chris
user 10633408
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 21
52, feel 28.
Swami
swami_pixelguy
Orlando, FL
Post #: 464
33h
110011b
Drake W.
Sir_Drake
Orlando, FL
Post #: 3
I'm just sort of wondering roughly how old everyone is. I'm 23, and it seems like I'm on the younger end of the scale (story of my life).

So, how old are you? smile

It goes by in a blip on the universe's timeline! Enjoy.

54 and my wife is 48

Cheers!!!
A former member
Post #: 2
I am 36 years old and my husband is going to be 45 in November shock. Our daughter is 2 1/2 biggrin.
Sylvia
user 11554683
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
I'll be celebrating the 16th anniversary of my 39th birthday next week.
A former member
Post #: 18
I'm 29.
Dori D.
dorimommy
Winter Springs, FL
Post #: 4
I just joined today! I'm 37, my husband is 40, and my kids are 5 & 8:)
Rebecca
user 37578332
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
30! :)