addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › July 2nd 7:30 dadeland mall ride to homestead

July 2nd 7:30 dadeland mall ride to homestead

Sammy F.
user 17028251
Miami, FL
Post #: 1
I am doing this ride with a couple of people. Start point dadeland station and taking the S.Dade Trail to homestead stoping at hidalgo Mexican restaurant for a break. Continue riding back to dadeland station. If anyone interested feel free to contact me sfadraga@gmail.com
Mari (.
user 8558783
Miami, FL
Post #: 35
AM or PM?
G.E.O.R.G.E ... B
user 17340981
Miami, FL
The time is 7:30 AM saturday!
Amne
user 14606251
Miami, FL
Do you have the route?
Sammy F.
user 17028251
Miami, FL
Post #: 3
Do you have the route?
yes from dadeland mall we grab the s.dade trial, is right there, straight to the end, stoping at a mexican restaurant . and returning. there is not crazy tun anywhere is just straight path . right next to the buss way. we leave at 7:45 am the lates from dadeland station. here is my cell call me if you have any question 786-427-4252.
Sammy F.
user 17028251
Miami, FL
Post #: 4
AM or PM?
sorry is at 7:30 am . please let me know if you will be joining us , cause we will be leaving at 7:45 the lates. if you have any question please call me at 786-427-4252 is easier this way
Mari (.
user 8558783
Miami, FL
Post #: 37
AM or PM?
sorry is at 7:30 am . please let me know if you will be joining us , cause we will be leaving at 7:45 the lates. if you have any question please call me at 786-427-4252 is easier this way
wont be able to make it, maybe next time. Will be riding with my group.