addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › January 2007 Pictures

January 2007 Pictures

Collin
emperor_tomato
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Post #: 1
Hey everyone,
I would like to post a link to my photobucket page, where you can see the pics I took on our last ride. We'll send this out to the email listserve as well, but this is a first glance to anyone who checks this. If you have pictures we'd love to see em. So post them, or post a link, and we can add them to the listserve before sending them out. Sorry it took so long, my flash card was stuck deep in my computer and it took some serious MacGyvering to get it out.
Pictures
Collin