The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › Bianchi Pista Concept 2004 for sale

Bianchi Pista Concept 2004 for sale

Gio
user 6369888
Miami, FL
Post #: 26
If anyone is interested in a bianchi pista concept 2004 let me know!
There beautiful frames.

Don't compare it to the 2008 concept. The new ones are definitely a whole new bread.

I prefer the older ones. The look is more edgy not as sleek as the new one (the welding isn't as nice either but this bike is made for track and looks so street at the same time. Unlike modern time trial bikes that look alien. Research some pista's 04 or the frame in general.

I believe the asking price is $650.00 for a complete bike (minus pedals). Some people sell the frame and fork for $800.00 online(ebay).

I wish i had more information but, all i know is that the bike looked sick and the hubs looked even better. Pretty legit in my eyes.

So if you're interested let me know. Send me a private message with a personal email and ill respond and give you more details.

**Note** I am not selling this frame! I am simply spreading the word for a friend.
Collin
emperor_tomato
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Post #: 67
Send me more info or who to speak to about it.
Sean
user 7316409
Miami, FL
Post #: 1
very interested looking for a 53 who do i speak to thanks
cool
A former member
Extremely interested! im looking for a 57 or 58, im not sure what sizes that frame comes in. ive been looking for an 04 since like ever.
A former member
Post #: 196
indeed a sick frame.
So ahead of its time too.
what size?
rydelhigh
user 4369323
Miami, FL
Post #: 111
people... this thread is from May 2008

let it die.. no more replies.. this bike is not available anymore
Richard
user 5779594
Miami, FL
Post #: 178
wow this forum needs some serious life breathed into it..
Tory
user 11352861
Miami, FL
I am interested in buying a 59cm frame. Please let me know more info on this, I am looking to purchase a bike this week. Thanks!!