addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › 305 Critical Mass 1/29/2010

305 Critical Mass 1/29/2010

TONY
user 3166825
Miami, FL
Post #: 23
Take One

Take Two

rydelhigh
user 4369323
Miami, FL
Post #: 171
thanks for taking video Tony..

I only got a short clip of the very end

please note.. this group is called Miami Critical Mass.. not 305

It's been incorrectly dubbed 305 by this meetup group I believe due to the old myspace url (myspace.com/305criticalmass) and a flier about 2 years ago.. also possibly to distinguish it from the Sat morning ride.. however 305 Critical Mass is not the name of this ride

rydelhigh
user 4369323
Miami, FL
Post #: 172
one more thing.. whoever does the 'last friday of the month' Critical Mass ride should join the Facebook group (over 900 members)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41174252058­

and follow Miami Bike Scene on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/miamibikescene­ )

A former member
Post #: 149
Tony, Rydel:

Thank you for the awesome videos and a great ride.

The best birthday present I've ever received!

It was worth waiting 60 years for.

Thanks to all who participated.

Sincerely,
---Robert
TONY
user 3166825
Miami, FL
Post #: 24
Tony, Rydel:

Thank you for the awesome videos and a great ride.

The best birthday present I've ever received!

It was worth waiting 60 years for.

Thanks to all who participated.

Sincerely,
---Robert

That was fun man!
TONY
user 3166825
Miami, FL
Post #: 25
I still have more footage that I need to edit but it takes a whole day to at least get it right, so stay tuned. wink
A former member
Post #: 26
Here's part of my very long 'contribution' to this... :) Such a great ride and sights, it almost hurt to cut things out!

<p></p>­
jquest
user 10980552
Miami, FL
Post #: 4
saweet vid man. Love the soundtrack!! :thumbup:
TONY
user 3166825
Miami, FL
Post #: 29

TONY
user 3166825