The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › Stolen Bike Alert: Black Electra Amsterdam

Stolen Bike Alert: Black Electra Amsterdam

A former member
Post #: 40
I own a black Electra Amsterdam Classic 3i (3-speed) bicycle with leather handles and seat. The bike has a front wheel dynamo-powered light, a light on the back fender, bell, rear rack, chain guard, fenders and coat guards on the rear wheel. It also has a double central stand which was installed after purchase, as well as a pair of beige Basil canvas panniers (the left one is torn on the bottom from an accident the bike suffered a couple of weeks back). The rear wheel rim is not original, and has a red sticker with something written on it. Also, the Electra Amsterdam logos are missing from the back of the seat and the back of the rack. The rack also has a black Knog Frog Light tied to it.

The bike was stolen overnight (Jan 31-Feb 1) from my building at Meridian Ave and 10 St, Miami Beach.

There aren't that many black Electra Amsterdams in the Miami Beach/Downtown Miami area, which is why I'm letting everyone know about it. Here is a picture of how the bike looked a couple of weeks ago.

If you have any questions or info, you can email me or call me at 786-253-2252.

Your help will be most appreciated.