align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone in Kendall ???

Anyone in Kendall ???

A former member
Post #: 2
I usually go riding around the Hammocks lakes, it would be cool to do it with a couple of people =). Let me know if interested =)
A former member
Post #: 1
I am,

though I usually ride around the miccosukee golf course, a loop around is 4 miles.
A former member
Post #: 3
I was there today its a nice ride man
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I live in the Hammocks area and would be interested in riding together sometime.
A former member
Post #: 4
I am down for Sunday to go ride =). Are you guys going this Saturday for the ride with CM ???
Andy R.
AndyRodriguez
Miami, FL
I'm in Kendall and always looking for riding partners. I head out from home, (103 ave and 88st area) and usually go east or south. I have started to go west and like the Mico golf course track. If you want to hook up, email me at andy-at-andyrodriguez.com or text at 305-785-4524.

I try and ride daily : -)
Renee S.
reneeskuban
Miami, FL
Post #: 5
When do you ride? I am trying to get more little rides in during the week so I can keep up the pace on the critical mass rides and I live around the corner from you.
Renee
A former member
Post #: 5
I live on 142 ave and 112 st... I am down to ride on sundays, and I ride everyday from work (guitar center)... Let me know whats up
A former member
Wow, that makes five of us already in Kendall. Do you want to set up a Meetup ride for Sundays (anytime between 2 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. would be good for me)? That might generate some more folks (until we figure out what else works for the Kendall folks)?
A former member
I've planned a bike trip from the Miccosukee Golf Course to Matheson Hammocks Park via facebook's event planner.

It's a hell of a ride here's the route

http://maps.google.co...­

Let me know if you guys are interested? We have 3 confirmed so far including myself.