The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone in Kendall ???

Anyone in Kendall ???

A former member
Post #: 10
Its kinda weird that there is nothing happening this weekend...
Roland P.
rollyp66
Miami, FL
Post #: 1
Its kinda weird that there is nothing happening this weekend...

Most people are riding the MS150
Renee S.
reneeskuban
Miami, FL
Post #: 7
There is an event at the Barnacle for Earth Day on Sunday. I'll be coming from Pinecrest around 10 and maybe head to the event. If anyone else was interested I would get it together.
A former member
Post #: 6
Sorry guys been loaded with finals this week and finishing up the semester.

For those concerned, the Matheson Hammock ride went great the average mph was held at around (10-12) we did hit 15mph on the flat road, otherwise I think we went really moderately paced.

Is anyone from Kendall considering the ride on the 30th? I want to go and have several questions like where do we park? I live a way from government center so I'm thinking of ways on how to get there.

A former member
Post #: 11
Leave your car at Dadeland and take the metro
A former member
Post #: 8
Leave your car at Dadeland and take the metro

That seems to be the best option.
nathan c.
crewdog
Miami, FL
Post #: 1
hello there i just move here from Tennessee Am at the hammocks let me know when and where i can go ride around here
nathan c.
crewdog
Miami, FL
Post #: 2
hello im interested in am rides email me to see when can we meet
nathan c.
crewdog
Miami, FL
Post #: 3
Hi everyone,
I'm coming in late to your thread, but was wondering if you are posting any meetups for those Sunday rides, etc? I'm interested in riding, but not at the crazy 25 MPH pace :-)

sounds good for me i am new in town and need to learn where i can go ride to send me an email if you want
rydelhigh
user 4369323
Miami, FL
Post #: 177
from Green Mobility Network

"Looking forward to Bike Miami Days in Coconut Grove, Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. If you're biking from the south, you're invited to ride with Gary and the gang, leaving Metrorail's Dadeland North Station at 9 a.m. You'll be in the Grove in time for the orange parade and the rest of the fun. Park free at Green Mobility's bike valet. Your (nearly) 3-year-old member-based education and advocacy group at work!"