The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone in Kendall ???

Anyone in Kendall ???

A former member
Post #: 12
from Green Mobility Network

"Looking forward to Bike Miami Days in Coconut Grove, Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. If you're biking from the south, you're invited to ride with Gary and the gang, leaving Metrorail's Dadeland North Station at 9 a.m. You'll be in the Grove in time for the orange parade and the rest of the fun. Park free at Green Mobility's bike valet. Your (nearly) 3-year-old member-based education and advocacy group at work!"

I definitely do that, Ill be there at nine am
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi fellow Kendall cyclists, do you want to create a cycling group? It could be called something like "33186 Cycling" (I live in 33186). Want to meet Friday June 4th at 7 p.m. at Starbucks on Kendall Drive and 137 avenue to discuss/plan/schedule the rides?
Vi
luv2rideMiami
Miami, FL
Post #: 16
Hi fellow Kendall cyclists, do you want to create a cycling group? It could be called something like "33186 Cycling" (I live in 33186). Want to meet Friday June 4th at 7 p.m. at Starbucks on Kendall Drive and 137 avenue to discuss/plan/schedule the rides?

[/hey angel. i used to live in 33186 and rode all over it. down in cutler now but usually ride up in the hammocks. riding a mountain these days. what kind of group are you planning?
color]
Andy R.
AndyRodriguez
Miami, FL
Post #: 10

Angel, i'm in ... i'm off 88st and 103 ave.
nathan c.
crewdog
Miami, FL
Post #: 6
WOULD BE NICE
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi, I have a city/hybrid bicycle so that's what I'll be riding. Maybe if you can come to the meeting and chat with us/connect with others via this meetup reply there might be some who want to ride mountain.
A former member
Post #: 6
Super. See you then.
A former member
Post #: 7
Super. See you then.
Vi
luv2rideMiami
Miami, FL
Post #: 17

I try and ride daily : -)
MUST BE NICE!