addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone in Kendall ???

Anyone in Kendall ???

A former member
Post #: 1
Angel great idea . Live in Kendall, Would love to ride. I'll be at starbucks.
A former member
Post #: 8
Angel great idea . Live in Kendall, Would love to ride. I'll be at starbucks.
Super. See you there.
A former member
Post #: 9
Just a friendly reminder for those who are interested in connecting with cyclists in Kendall (to start a cycling group/set up mini cycling groups in the area) that we will meet this Friday June 4th at 7 p.m. at Starbucks on Kendall Drive and SW 137th Avenue to share some ideas.
A former member
Just a friendly reminder for those who are interested in connecting with cyclists in Kendall (to start a cycling group/set up mini cycling groups in the area) that we will meet this Friday June 4th at 7 p.m. at Starbucks on Kendall Drive and SW 137th Avenue to share some ideas.

jessica r.
user 12224147
Miami, FL
hey i just joined.. any suggestions?
A former member
Post #: 10
hey i just joined.. any suggestions?
Depending on what your interests are you might want to join those interested in connecting with cyclists in Kendall (to start a cycling group/set up mini cycling groups in the area). We will meet this Friday June 4th at 7 p.m. at Starbucks on Kendall Drive and SW 137th Avenue to share some ideas.
A former member
Post #: 11
Hi all,
Lily, John and I met yesterday evening and planned a Kendall Riders group ride for next Thursday. We hope you can make it:
All cyclists levels are welcome.
Thursday, June 10th, 7 p.m.
Kendale Lakes Country Club Bicycle Path.
Meetup at the intersection of SW 142nd Avenue & SW 68th Street.
(map link below)
Please wear a helmet. Water and lights are recommended. If it rains the ride will be rescheduled for the following Thursday, June 17th, 7 p.m. same location.

http://maps.google.co...­
nathan c.
crewdog
Miami, FL
Post #: 8
i will try my best to be there thursday
Vi
luv2rideMiami
Miami, FL
Post #: 23
Hi all,
Lily, John and I met yesterday evening and planned a Kendall Riders group ride for next Thursday. We hope you can make it:
All cyclists levels are welcome.
Thursday, June 10th, 7 p.m.
Kendale Lakes Country Club Bicycle Path.
Meetup at the intersection of SW 142nd Avenue & SW 68th Street.
(map link below)
Please wear a helmet. Water and lights are recommended. If it rains the ride will be rescheduled for the following Thursday, June 17th, 7 p.m. same location.

http://maps.google.co...­[/quote

sorry i couldn't make the meeting, i really wanted to be there but worked late. my job takes alot of my evenings. unfortunately i have a board meeting thursday night. weekends are best for me. have a great ride.
Muffdoc
user 8666313
Miami, FL
Post #: 36
It was a fun.