The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › Cheap place for service ???

Cheap place for service ???

A former member
Post #: 7
Four spokes on my back tired broke crying And I am shopping for prices... Where would you recommend to go ??
Jason
user 11408621
Miami, FL
Post #: 2
Revolution cycles in the Grove would be good, Danny the owner/mechanic is good people. He will help you out quick and doesnt mind if you ask a lot of questions. He doesnt mind if you watch while he does more basic repairs so you get an education out of it.
A former member
Post #: 1
Bells Bicycles off 123rd in North Miami...I drive or ride out of my way to go to this shop! Edlen and all the guys there are great! I don't know what repair pricing is like there (It pays to have friends)! But they are all really great about answering any questions you may have and I am sure a phone call would be welcomed! Tell them the girl with the pink hair sent you.
A former member
Post #: 8
haha thanks for the info guys =) I am gotta fix my roadie little by little...
Steve
stvmia
Miami, FL
Post #: 4
I recommend my freelance mechanic to you. He works out of his house off US1 and SW 80St., across from Dadeland North MetroRail Station (in back of Jade apartment complex). Send me a message if yr interested. I have had 2 bad experiences with Revolution. Their hours are inconsistent. It's hit or miss. But it's in a cool location and he hangs with a cool crowd, if thats what yr looking for...
Prem Lee B.
Premitive1
Miami, FL
Post #: 41
I'd got with a freelance mechanic over a shop guy any day.
as someone else pointed out it pays to have friends, and unfortunately people at the bike shop usually aren't your friend until you've dropped a few bills withthem
Steve
stvmia
Miami, FL
Post #: 7
well said!

I'd got with a freelance mechanic over a shop guy any day.
as someone else pointed out it pays to have friends, and unfortunately people at the bike shop usually aren't your friend until you've dropped a few bills withthem