addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › The Busway - Kendall

The Busway - Kendall

Andy R.
AndyRodriguez
Miami, FL
Post #: 11
I have started to notice a few familiar faces on my morning busway rides ... if anyone rides the busway, post and lets get a group together.

I usually get in at around 104 street and ride south to 200 street and turn back ... there is about 4 of us now and we start around 8 am.
nathan c.
crewdog
Miami, FL
Post #: 7
ANDY I HAVE BEEING RIDING BY MY SELF SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND WE EXCHANGE PHONE #
Andy R.
AndyRodriguez
Miami, FL
Post #: 12
Nathan,

andy / @ / andyrodriguez.com : -)
Vi
luv2rideMiami
Miami, FL
Post #: 18
i live down 200 street. let me know when you're coming my way, i'll have some ice cold "water" for ya!
Steve
stvmia
Miami, FL
Post #: 2
Hey Andy, I always use the Busway. I start by boarding the Metrorail at Coconut Grove and then transfer to the Busway Max (#38), usually between 4:30-5:30pm Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. That way, the bus doesn't have to stop and just goes all the way to SW 152nd without stopping. You don't have to ride yr squeaky bike or sweat, just enjoy the comfort of a super-cool chauffeured drive. I usually get off with my bike at Colonial (SW160th) and ride West to 101 Ave. That's how I visit my cousins in that area. Do you ever use your bike to actually get somewhere you have to or want to go - like as a way to save gas, help the environment, save some Middle-East troops lives, and oh, yea, help your health? Like, do you ever stop at any of the stores, restaurants or bars while riding the busway ? Really is a cool transit platform to get where you need or want to go....
Andy R.
AndyRodriguez
Miami, FL
Post #: 14
i live down 200 street. let me know when you're coming my way, i'll have some ice cold "water" for ya!

Hi Vicky,

Been AWOL for a while, been working long hours and tied up with other priorities but need to get back on the saddle ... text me your number again and i'll ping you when im down there ... hugs
Mari (.
user 8558783
Miami, FL
Post #: 24
Hi Vicky, I also live in Cutler Bay and usually ride the bussway south in the early mornings 7:30.. I alternate and also ride to Black Point. mayve we can get together and ride.
Vi
luv2rideMiami
Miami, FL
Post #: 25
Hi Vicky, I also live in Cutler Bay and usually ride the bussway south in the early mornings 7:30.. I alternate and also ride to Black Point. mayve we can get together and ride.
Hi Mari. That would be great. I could only do it on weekends. I gave my road to my bf so I only have a mountain. What are you riding?