addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a decent used road bike for a petite person!

Looking for a decent used road bike for a petite person!

Leah
madameswanky
Miami, FL
Post #: 3
Do you know of a decent small road bike looking for a good home?

I am 5'2" and it is very difficult to find a frame for someone of my size.

I'm looking for a decent used road bike in working condition that requires little or no work. It needs to last through the 100 mile ride I'm going to be doing in September. Older frames are fine. Tips are appreciated!

Leah