addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Crochet and Knit Meetup Group Message Board › Is anyone else further away from this meet-up than they like?

Is anyone else further away from this meet-up than they like?

Michaele
user 51330962
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
I really want to meet other people that share love for the fiber arts like me, but this meetup is 45 minutes away from my house. I live in the Kennesaw area. Is there anyone else who travels far to get to this meet? And is there anyone out there close to me? sad