addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Earnestine
cantoinet
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 74
Hey, I am telling all my friends about my new shop. This is some of the details. Working with the ladies of The Atlanta Fiber Artist Collective with Kismae, Leslie, Heike, and me, your trusted organizer Earnestine. The address is
4140 Jonesboro Rd. Forest Park GA 30297. This is our first weekend. Come and check us out this week. S, M, Th, Fri, Sat. 11-7 (Fri & Sat) closes at 9 pm. We hope to see you soon.