|Sent on:||Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:20 AM|
Flex/Flash Application Developer (mid or senior level) - Austin
developer will be building applications and components for use by other Flash
designers and developers. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate
to join a multi-faceted engineering team. This is a programming job and there
will be very little work with graphics on your part.
• Create interactive applications using Flex, ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0 with a focus on object-oriented programming and reusable code
• Extend the capabilities of the Flash authoring environment using components, panels and JSFL
• Interact with dynamic data sources and program Flash interfaces utilizing dynamic data by connecting to XML and/or other backend technologies
• Find clever solutions to technical hurdles and follow through to translate these into working AS2 and AS3 code reliably under deadlines
• Integrate streaming media from both progressive HTTP servers and rich media streaming services in Flash interfaces
• Ability to write clean, reusable code using ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0 standards
• At least 2-3 years of Flex/Flash development experience
• Expertise with Flash Media Server and Flash video in general
• Experience building RIAs, Flash components and panels
• Self-directed and proactive
• Experience with AIR
• Ability to communicate technical information to designers who may not be as fully versed in Flash/ActionScript
• Experience with Agile Development methodologies including Scrum
Qualified candidates please send your resume to matt at lunadatasolutions dot com. No sponsorship is available for these openings. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Thank you.
Luna Data Solutions, Inc.
This email message originally included an attachment.