|Sent on:||Monday, November 8, 2010 9:44 AM|
This position will also work closely with the Product Innovation team in order to provide Tier I-Tier II support of our newest rich media products and features. The position will also provide product enhancement and usability suggestions to the Product Management department in order to constantly improve our development process to ensure higher quality standards.
Essential Duites and Responsibilities include the following:
· Professionally respond to urgent ad development and ad serving issues, monitor their status, and ensure timely resolution.
· Proactively address issues/concerns for advertiser and publisher clients regarding our tools and services, including development of documentation and in certain cases providing product training
· Support the Client Services department in launching and maintaining ad campaigns, which includes providing expertise in using company's ad deployment application, troubleshooting issues that negatively impact customer satisfaction, and providing basic training
· Support the Creative Services Department in authoring Flash creative assets, which includes maintaining FLA templates, maintaining support documentation, and possibly providing basic training
· Mentor the Support team to ensure consistent increase in the team’s capabilities
· Be the “user advocate” for products, web sites, and software
· Working knowledge of web site back-end technologies, advantages, disadvantages, and deployment considerations for JSP, ASP, PHP.
· Fast learner and creative problem-solver.
· Ability to work independently, top-notch follow through skills
· Written and verbal communications at the highest level – experience with technical documentation, support, and training a plus
· Understanding of content delivery and processing languages such as XML and XSLT
· Working knowledge of design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash. 3D knowledge a plus
· Understanding of content management issues
· Must be self-motivated
· Ability to understand industry trends, emerging standards, and new technologies
Qualified candidates please send your resume to [address removed]. No sponsorship is available for these openings. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Thank you.
Luna Data Solutions, Inc.
Join our mailing list to receive info on current job opportunities!
This email message originally included an attachment.