addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Crowdcentric Network: Crowdsourcing & Crowdfunding Message Board › Please Read!

Please Read! Important updates re our November 29th Panel on Current Issues in Equity-Based Crowdfunding

Stella M.
user 53023552
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello Crowdies,

This is an important event, and we would like to have similar events in the future. So please note the following:

Mintz Levin is located in the Chrysler East Building also known as the Kent Building (not the main Chrysler Building) and security is tight. So please bring ID with you and make sure I have the full names of all attendees before 10am on Thursday morning or you may end being turned away by security. You can contact me through here or email me at stella@crowdzu.com.

Our goal thus far has been to make sure that all our events are free and we hope to continue doing so. Please only RSVP if you want to know more about equity-based crowdfunding from a legal and accounting standpoint. Seating is very limited so please keep your RSVPs current. We reserve the right to drop you from our group if you RSVP and are a no-show for this event. You must RSVP by 9:45am on Thursday,

Please bring business cards as there will be proper networking opportunities before and after the panel.

Finally, please note that the panel line-up has been changed as Jason Saltzman of AlleyNYC is unfortunately unable to participate. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/crowdzu/events/89050172/­

When: Thursday, November 29, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: Mintz Levin
666 3rd Ave #24
New York, NY 10174

RSVP limit: 40 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Best!

Stella