addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Crowdcentric Network: Crowdsourcing & Crowdfunding Message Board › Meetup details changed: Crowdfunding Campaign Building Bootcamp - Session 1

Meetup details changed: Crowdfunding Campaign Building Bootcamp - Session 1

Stella M.
user 53023552
Group Organizer
New York, NY
I have moved everyone on the wait list for this event to the attendees list. There is one more spot available. If you know that either you or your guest cannot make it, please change your RSVP status so someone else can take your spot as I will not be able to adjust the RSVP list again.

Also, as I mentioned in a previous email, we can provide up to 5 computers for attendees. So if you cannot bring your own laptop, netbook or tablet, please email me here or write me at stella@crowdzu.com to reserve a machine for use during the workshop. As always everything is free but only the first five requests can be honored.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/crowdzu/events/95461522/­

When: Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:00 PM

Where: Showbiz Cafe
19 West 21st Street
NY, NY 10010

RSVP limit: 18 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.