CSA Monthly Meeting - 3/26/14
NOTE: Our Suffolk County meetings will be at the Moose Lodge of Greenlawn.
DATE: Wednesday, 3/26/14 @ 7:00 PM
TIME: Doors open @ 6:30 PM; meeting starts @ 7:00 PM
LOCATION: Loyal Order of the Moose Lodge of Greenlawn, 631 Pulaski Rd, Greenlawn, NY
The following is a PARTIAL Agenda:
• Special presentation by Joe Tangredi, New York State Coordinator for Concerned Veterans for America. Joe will discuss efforts to energize the conservative base in NY state.
• Video comments by Gary Berntsen, former CIA operative and former candidate for US Senate in NY. This is a presentation made by Gary at the Federalist Society in April.
• We will discuss ongoing efforts to fight the federal take-over of education using the new Common Core curriculum in our schools. Common Core MUST be defeated. We will discuss ways you can help.
• We will discuss efforts to unify the conservative movement in New York State. A "convention" of grassroots group leaders is set for April 12-13 in Albany to form a grand coalition to fight for our values.
• 2014 is shaping up to be a year where we can change the course of the nation if we act locally. There are a number of opportunities at the Congressional and NY Senate & Assembly level where our involvement can help shape state and federal policy. We will discuss CSA member involvement in these races.
• Efforts by local counties and towns are underway to "urbanize" Long Island by building huge low-income housing projects. We have been fighting this effort and will report on what needs to be done to continue the fight against Agenda-21 planning on Long Island.
• A number of candidates and elected officials will be attending to answer your questions, including Grant Lally, candidate for congress against Steve Israel.
If you have any suggestions, please share them here on the meetup site.
Hope to see you at the meeting. Please bring a friend.
Please plan to stay after the meeting and join us for refreshments and munchies at the Lodge. We have an opportunity to socialize after the meeting and further discuss issues with each other.
WE WILL NOT COMPLY
Stephen Flanagan, Founder and Executive Director