align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Chesapeake Sailing Association Message Board › Starting this Tues 8/2 5pm $1.00 crab night (maybe 15 -20 people max) my hou

Starting this Tues 8/2 5pm $1.00 crab night (maybe 15 -20 people max) my house but need help in this....

norm
norm752
Nottingham, MD
Post #: 58
Finally getting the Bathroom done so hopefully I can have the place looking good again.
Weather in 90s during the day, may be able to do this on my deck and in on the Island.
Tuesday night starting around 5pm I would like to do $1 crab night. Maybe have the grill going for dogs and or burgers. BYOB
Dons on Joppa Rd $1 crabs 410-661-1232
Pete's Satyr Hill & Perring Parkway $1.00 crabs410-661-8210
Bob's at the base of Putty Hill where it meets . Belair Rd $1 crabs Tue only. (I will do Bobs since it is near me and if I only get a couple people come I may do it all)
I am going to need people to stop on the way here as soon as we know how many and pick up a dozen. We will split cost at end of picking.BYOB Norm
You will have to call for this event to happen. 410-668-3179.speak, cell 443-683-3830
This is not a CSA event, norm is having this for Paid CSA members only.