align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Houston CSS Meetup Group Message Board › What's On Your Bookshelf? Poll On Your Favorite CSS Book.

What's On Your Bookshelf? Poll On Your Favorite CSS Book.

Erica
EricaOGrady
Boulder, CO
Kelsey and I were talking about CSS books that we find useful, and wanted your opinion on which book you think is the BEST CSS Reference. We thought we would give out a copy of the winning book to a lucky member at our first meeting. We tried to list the most popular books, but if we missed a great reference -- let us know!

http://css.meetup.com...­

Cheers,
The Happy CSS Meetup Organizers
bruce g.
user 3863010
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
The Zen of CSS Design
A former member
Post #: 1
CSS Mastery by Andy Budd and Bulletproof Web Design by Dan Cederholm are two of my favorite.
A former member
Post #: 8
Bulletproof Web Design & Zeldman's Designing w/ Web Standards are on my desk at all times.
Ken I.
kismert
Houston, TX
Post #: 13
Ditto Marc Morgan's selections.

-Ken