add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Houston CSS Meetup Group Message Board › Our next webinar - Please vote the poll!

Our next webinar - Please vote the poll!

Nuo X.
user 33480132
Houston, TX
Dear All:

Thank you for attending our first Webinar yesterday. Though the first time it's a very successful meeting.

Please leave your feedback and rate our webinar

For our next webinar we are going to have Mr.Peter Gasston , the author of  "

The Book of CSS3: A Developer's Guide to the Future of Web Design" giving speech from London.

Due to the time zone difference I think it's hard to have it in the evening.

I just set up a poll to select the time slot for our international speech, please vote there.­

And then I'm going to check it out with Peter about his availability.

Now we are actively reaching out and looking for speakers, and very lucky to have Peter

accept our presentation invitation and give a speech all the way from London. So we really

want to make sure get a decent number of attendees.

Please actively respond to our polls and discuss in message board, let's work together

to make our meetup group better.