add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Houston CSS Meetup Group Message Board › Drupal Frontend Remote Position Available (HOT)

Drupal Frontend Remote Position Available (HOT)

Houston, TX
Post #: 8
We are looking for front end Drupal/PHP developer for a remote/telecommute position with minimal onsite presence.
Company in question has a solid Drupal staff and are looking to add more resources for fun projects.
If you are looking for a fun work environment where you are respected as a developer and are not part of a grind shop, contact me at with your resume and references. I am always looking for qualified talent and if you have what it takes to be a solid Drupal developer that is always ensuring good practices in code, I want you.

Contact me as this position will not last.