CT Web Innovators Group Message Board › New Location?

New Location?

Jeremy
user 8720652
Vernon Rockville, CT
Post #: 5
Anyone have any suggestions for a new location to meet up? The current one doesn't allow for many people and can get crowded.
Phuc
user 9935879
Milford, CT
Post #: 4
How big is the Panera Bread in Newington? I haven't been there, but notice sitting areas on the outside and it looks pretty big from the outside... I think it's their own building. All the Panera Breads I've been to are big enough to for a group.. at least the ones separate from the Malls. Hamden, West Hartford, Norwalk, Waterbury, Shelton are probably some of the biggest, some having a full separate area of couches and tables in the back. You just need to invade space during non-rush hours.
Ernest
user 6096729
Windsor Locks, CT
Post #: 4
Panera Bread in Newington is has an area for meetings. The Mid-CT Photography Meetup group meets there monthly. The Panera Bread folks kindly provide a reserved area for the meet-up. A POC would be Sherry, who heads up the Mid-CT Photo MeetUp group, as whom to contact at Panera.
Phuc
user 9935879
Milford, CT
Post #: 18
OK. I then suggest Newington Panera. The other options in this general area are Bristol, Waterbury or West Hartford, which are decent size and I remember all of them have areas that large groups can invade during non rush hours. Unionville also has a tea/coffee place called Caffeine's cafe in the Stop & Shop plaza on route 4. There's couches in the back and free wifi.
Phuc
user 9935879
Milford, CT
Post #: 60
I was at Newington Panera Bread the other week for another meetup. It's huge and it can fit 20+ in one area, especially all the way in the back. Are you going to officially change the location? Or maybe we can alternate locations?