Come join us for our first NETWORKING SOIREE of the year at the Rodizio Grill in Stamford, CT.
Meet new members, other business people, entrepreneurs and re-connect with friends. Share your business, your ideas and thoughts and let's help each other to further our goals!
We have invited other networking groups, businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals form CT & NY, who want to grow their business through GIVING referrals and in return GETTING referrals.
We have slide in business card name tags & name tags for everyone. PLEASE BRING PLENTY OF BUSINESS CARDS TO HAND OUT AND DISPLAY!
Spread the word and bring a friend. Get there early if you like and have dinner! Speaking from experience the food here is fantastic and never ending so bring your appetite!
Rodizio Grill will be serving light appetizers and providing us with a Happy Hour Cocktail cash bar!
We will have tables setup for your business cards but if you need a separate display table for your business alone at $50, please call me at[masked]
If you need to have biz cards or pamphlets made try
VISTA PRINT at:
Admission price is $10 and please bring exact change if you can, to keep things moving at the entrance.
We look forward to meeting you at this event. Each event is unique and gives you the opportunity to meet new people and get new business.
Rodizio Grill is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse or Churrascaria, the original in the United States. It was founded by Ivan Utrera, who brought family recipes from Brazil and began this award winning concept.
Rodizio Grill offers over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats, perfectly seasoned and carved tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. Authentic Brazilian appetizers, salads, homemade desserts and our very own made-to-order Rodizio Limeades make this an unforgettable dining experience!
From I-95 (Northbound)
- Take Exit 8 off of I-95 North.
- Turn left onto Atlantic Street and follow for a 1/2 mile.
- Take a left on Broad Street.
- Restaurant will be on your left. Park in the Target Complex (ample parking available on the first floor and ground level).
From I-95 (Southbound)
- Take Exit 7 off of I-95 South.
- Go straight- through two (2) traffic lights.
- At third traffic light, turn right onto Atlantic Street and follow for a ½ mile.
- Take left on Broad Street.
- Restaurant will be on your left. Park in the Target Complex (ample parking is available on the first floor and ground level).