"CONNECTICUT SINGLES" Message Board › Thanks for all the GREAT TIMES!!

Thanks for all the GREAT TIMES!!

Spud
user 7143237
Group Organizer
Ridgefield, CT
Dear Members,

I would to take this opportunity to thank Tony for his years of hard work as Organizer of 40+ Singles Meetup of Fairfield County & New Haven County. His well- planned well-organized, events were enjoyed and appreciated by many members. Tony truly cared about his members having a great time and always made everyone feel very welcome. He has given much to this membership and I wish him luck in his new endeavors. Also a big hug and thanks to Cyn who has been there from the start as Assistant Organizer and has helped in making this group so successful. Hopefully they will both join us on occasion at some of our events and bring along their special charm.

Many of you may know me from other groups and I look forward to making new friends with those of you that I have not had the privilege of meeting yet. My goal here is to find exciting new ways of gathering people together which are conducive to having fun, great conversation, dancing and the possibilities of forming relationships.

Please feel free to email me with any concerns and any ideas for events are also welcomed.

Thanks again and I look forward to meeting all of you soon,

Jose