Come join us at the MEET MARKET!
A EXTRAORDINARY SINGLES MIXER filled with COCKTAILS, CONVERSATIONS and hot and cold APPETIZERS.
The smooth Brazilian music will keep you swaying at the Rodizio Grill in Stamford, CT.
GET THE GANG TOGETHER FOR THIS SINGLES MULTI-GROUP EXCLUSIVE PARTY!
We will be inviting sophisticated and eligible singles from 10 other groups to join us starting at 6 PM so come straight from work or get there when you can.
TELL A FRIEND
Spread the word and bring someone you know, a friend, fellow co-worker, a neighbor, and get down to one of the best Singles Social Mixers around!
Get there early and take advantage of their great dinner or just join us for light appetizers and mixer with all the elegant singles at the bar from Westchester, Fairfield and New Haven Counties.
COCKTAILS & APPETIZERS
Rodizio Grill will be serving for our members, meat appetizers, rice and black beans and a variety of salads while providing us with a Happy Hour Cocktail cash bar between 6 and 8:30 PM!
There is plenty of parking connected to the Rodizio Grill in the Target Parking Lot. The entrance is just past the restaurant on the right.
Admission price is $10 and please bring exact change if you can, to keep things moving at the entrance.
An authentic Brazilian Steakhouse or Churrascaria, the original in the United States. It was founded by Ivan Utrera, who brought family recipes from Brazil and began this award winning concept.
Rodizio Grill offers over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats, perfectly seasoned and carved tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. Authentic Brazilian appetizers, salads, homemade desserts and our very own made-to-order Rodizio Limeades make this an unforgettable dining experience!
From I-95 (Northbound)
- Take Exit 8 off of I-95 North.
- Turn left onto Atlantic Street and follow for a 1/2 mile.
- Take a left on Broad Street.
- Restaurant will be on your left. Park in the Target Complex (ample parking available on the first floor and ground level).
From I-95 (Southbound)
- Take Exit 7 off of I-95 South.
- Go straight- through two (2) traffic lights.
- At third traffic light, turn right onto Atlantic Street and follow for a ½ mile.
- Take left on Broad Street.
- Restaurant will be on your left. Park in the Target Complex (ample parking is available on the first floor and ground level).