Culti Group Den Bosch, Eindhoven, Nijmegen and Venlo Area Message Board Group Forum › Name Change of the German Speakers Group!

Name Change of the German Speakers Group!

Arjan
user 5102058
Amsterdam, NL
Hi All,

For some months I have organized German Language Meetups - and it was great fun! I've discovered step by step that if there is a language that's more sensitive and punctual at the same time as German is, than I still need to find out about it.

I've also discovered not a lot of native German Speakers do not like speaking German all to much on any foreign locations other than Mallorca. Such a shame! Maybe in the Netherlands, more than on other places, the fact the local language is easy to learn for native German Speakers contributes to this fact: a Meetup Group that's only based on the German Language doesn't get anywhere in Amsterdam. 

Therefor this group will spreads it's wings a bit more. In stead of the being the one and only topic of this group, the German language will become to be: one of the most important topics of this group. If you have any questions regarding regarding this E-Mail at all, than just sent me a mail :)

Best regards,

Arjan

Organizer International Stammtisch Amsterdam