Culti Group Frisia : Fun, Friends, Freedom! Message Board Culti Group Info Center › What does "Culti" Mean?

What does "Culti" Mean?

Culti A.
user 13771003
Landsmeer, NL
Post #: 67
- What does "Culti" mean? -

Lots of people who want to know what a word means, will walk to a dictionary and look for the meaning for the word.... In general this is the way to go, but in this case... Maybe not :). Because the main question is what does "Culti" means to us?

Mind the use of the word "Us".... The word "Culti" has been picked by the founder of Culti Meetup Group. But in no way, the founder has defined the meaning of the word.... So what happened.... For years I never TOLD people what the word "Culti" Means.... I just listened to what people were thinking it meant :)

Lots of native English speaker were thinking it stands for "Culture".

Lots of native German speakers and native Dutch speakers were thinking it stands for "Multi Culti".

Some people were thinking it stands for "Culinary"

Very few people were thinking it stands for "Cult"

No one seemed to be thinking the word didn't have a specific meaning YET, as far as I am concerned :)

I wanted to figure out what Culti Group stands for first.... I might have started it, but we made it happen together. And I am reading the situation as such...

"Culti" stands for "Fun, Freedom, Friendschip."

Ofcourse ones idea of "Fun" is not the same idea as someone else has of it.... That's why a friendly atmosphere and sharing Freedom mathers just as much! So within the range "Fun, Freedom, Friendship" ( The Key Values of Culti Group ) the word "Culti" stands for EVERYTHING you want it to be... Most of all because "Culti" is what we make out of it together.

Do you like this angle? Than see you on one of the Meetups :)