Culti Group Hamburg: New in Town and Languages Message Board › Platform to make live music accessible

Platform to make live music accessible

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey,
I am Daniel and I found you on the Meetups website for music lovers. I do not want to make advertising but rather reach out to likeminded people to build a product which a) raises awareness of the value of live music and b) make it easily accessible also for private events.
Through the platform, we also want to help talented musicians (which are good but are not famous already) to get more opportunities to play and to earn some money for their passion.
Currently we are searching for people to talk about our idea and platform, we would highly value any feedback. If you have time, it would be really helpful to have these questions answered:
We are having a presentation to pitch our idea tomorrow, so it would be great if you have time today:
Questions:
1. Have you ever considered hiring a live musician for any occasion?
a. Yes – What for?
b. No – Why not?
2. If it will be easy, affordable would you consider doing it?
3. How much would you be willing to spend?
Thank you very much and if you are interested, I would love to keep you up to date,
Daniel