Culti Group Düsseldorf, Köln & Ruhr Area Message Board Forum › Behance Portfolio Review (Open to all creatives and those interested in the

Behance Portfolio Review (Open to all creatives and those interested in the arts)

Kenn
KennS212
Düsseldorf, DE
Post #: 164
Currently I am in the process of planning the Behance Portfolio Review for Düsseldorf.

Behance is an online community for artists and creatives to display their work. This is not limited to any type of art, but all are welcome. Whether you are a Graphic Designer, Photographer, Game Designer, App Developer, Costume Designer, Painter, Illustrator, Make-up Artist... all are welcome on Behance.net.

Last May Behance held its first international portfolio review week. It was quite a success. I believe there were even three held in Germany. Behance announced that they were doing this again this fall. I asked if I could plan an event for Düsseldorf and they said that would be brilliant. With all the creatives living in Düsseldorf, Köln, and Bonn it would be a great way for them connect.

I am still waiting for the kit for the event to arrive and I am looking for a location as well..... but anyone interested in attending or those interested in helping plan please contact me.... and check out the MeetUp Page at: http://www.meetup.com...­
**There is more info on the site!

You do not have to be artist to attend. If you like seeing how people express their creativity this could be a something that might interest you.

Kenn.