Charlottesville Skeptics Message Board › Just joined

Just joined

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi. I just joined this meetup a few days ago. I notice that a lot of the meetups are on weekdays at 7. Do you ever have any meetups on weekends or earlier in the day? I ask b/c I work in the medical field, and my schedule is 6:30 - 3. I get home about 3:30, and by 7 o'clock, I'm winding down for the day. I only have to work one out of four weekends each month, so I'd be able to make weekend meetups.
Arthur B.
abb3w
Group Organizer
Charlottesville, VA
Post #: 1
The regular meetups have been at 7PM or so for a while, but having an earlier one (or an extended one) has been discussed a few times. There have been occasional particular events on weekends, but so far nothing regular. There's also been some talk about having a Meetup over in Waynesboro, for the benefit of those on the other side of the mountains.

As I recall, this Meetup is set so that any member can propose a new meetup event, so feel free to suggest an event at a day and time that works well for you.