The Washington Czech Language Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Fill your bellies with a well prepared tasty pig

Meetup details changed: Fill your bellies with a well prepared tasty pig

Roman K.
RomanKostovski
Washington, DC
Ahoj Members of Czech Meetup!

It has been brought to my attention that many of you will not be in town on the 26th of May due to the Memorial Day Weekend.  I have been asked to push the pig roast up to the 19th of May.  I think it will be better for most members to do this event one week earlier.  Sorry for any inconvenience. Everything except the date remains the same:

The time has come to host our seasonal Spring Pig Roast at Veranda Cafe.  We will begin at 4pm the Pig will be ready between 5 to 6pm.  I assure you that all measures will be taken to prepare the beast in a timely fashion. (Those of you who attended last year's event might remember the delay) Those who RSVP for this meetup will have first dibs on the pig.  Please RSVP as soon as possible so that I can determine the size or number of pigs to prepare. I will be posting updates on the event throughout the month. I hope to see you all there.

Roman

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/czech-126/events/36323992/­

When: Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:00 PM

Where: Veranda Restaurant
1100 P St., NW
Washington, DC 20005
202-234-6870

This Meetup repeats on the 4th Saturday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.