add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Roman K.
Washington, DC
Good Morning Everyone,

I would like to apologize to those members of the Czech meetup who have attended the past several meetings without having a organizer present. I have not been able to organize any meetups in the past few months due to the fact that I had been drastically job hunting.  Unfortunately I was not aware that would automatically post a new meetup every month without my knowledge. I had not been aware of this until today when I received an email from Jarek Mika, the owner of Bistro Bohem, stating that several of the meetups were very poorly organized.  So please forgive this miscommunication.

On another note, I have found a new job and I will be resuming the the organization of future meetups.  Today's meet up April 27, will not be happening, but I will begin with the new one in May.

Once again I do apologize for the miscommunication an I hope this will not discourage you from attending any other future meetups.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Roman