In July we'll continue to code together our Scala Link application at another Coding Dojo session. We will follow this schedule:
- Please come between 18:30 and 18:55 so we can start on time. We will this time.
- We start with an introductory video about conducting coding dojos. You're welcome to view it in advance (5min).
- We summarize last session retrospective.
- We finish the user story we started last time and go on with another. See our backlog in Pivotal Tracker.
- We will learn how to estimate stories and measure our velocity so we can better predict when our app will go live.
- We finish with a 15min retrospective.
There will be a Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000 on site, you are welcome to bring your own (USB) to boost your productivity if it does not fit you.
Follow our app Git repo: https://github.com/ksmutny/scala-link
Some resources to prepare in advance for what we will code at the session:
Looking forward to see you!