addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Czech Scala Enthusiasts Message Board › Scala job offer

Scala job offer

Michal P.
user 12235678
Prague, CZ
Post #: 2
Hey guys,

I've just been contacted via LinkedIn with a Scala job offer (I realize more of you probably have been). I've been asked to pass it on, so for the case someone gets interested:

On July 19, 2013 2:36 AM, Dominika Hornakova wrote:
--------------------
Hi Michal,

I am looking for a Senior Scala developer who is senior in Java and has got some experience in Scala. The position is situated in Berlin.Would you like to know more about it?

Regards,

Dominika Hornakova <d.hornakova@apixconsultants.com>