The Sarasota Dachshund Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a Dachshund needing fur ever home

Looking for a Dachshund needing fur ever home

Brenda Kurtz M.
user 140896582
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
The picture is my baby . . Charlie . . . he was my best friend, loyal to the end, like a son and light of my life. He passed away this last October, it was devastating. It totally change my world. I work from home, we spent every moment of the day together, he was my boy, and after he was gone everything reminded me of him. (it still hurts so bad) I had him for 4 years. (Even though it's been months I almost can't see through the tears to type this) Well . . . I think I am ready to love a special dog again. I am looking for one that is needing a good home. Maybe it's owner can no longer care for it or any special circumstances. I don't need a puppy, I need a companion who also needs someone. If you know of anyone in this situation please contact me. I have lots of love to give.Thanks so much, Brenda davnbrenda@gmail.com 574-538-7480