How to find our group.
Once you walk down the stairs and are facing the cove. Walk straight back. We will be against the wall all the way in the back of the cove. Call if you if you can't find us. [masked]
At the Carmel Beach on 13th Street & Scenic Drive (staircase)
The Carmel Dachshund Group is inviting us to their annual picnic on the beach.
Nice large beach cove for us to hangout. Carmel beach is off leash. Take long walks on the gorgeous beach
If you wish to spend a night or two in Carmel, there are many dog friendly accommodations.
It's a blast to see many dachshunds and their owners show up for one big picnic.
This year will be a potluck so bring a plate to share and your own beverages. This picnic is open to anyone so feel free to invite your friends who don't have dachshunds.
- Below the staircase at 13th and Scenic Drive in Carmel (area of beach where dogs can be off-leash)
- Bonfires will be lit later in the afternoon
- Don't forget all the necessary things for being out in the sun all day - sunblock, hats, umbrellas, chairs, water, bowls for water, snacks, handi-wipes, pooper scoopers, blankets, cameras and whatevers...
- This is a multi-group Dachshund Event, last year over 100 Dachshunds were there and ended up on the local evening news and newspaper
- Carmel is the most dog friendly city in California and loves all dogs...But, remember, only from 13th avenue on is the beach off-leash - and do remember to pick up after your doggies