Hopefully you can help these doxies out. I don't have any information other than what I have summarized below, so please contact using the information below. A lot of people tend to respond to me in error.
1. Here's a youngster in Walnut Creek - Female - Bella
We have a mini dachshund that will be two in March, her name is Bella and she is so sweet. We adopted her from a breeder and she is pure bread with papers. We have
discovered that with our busy lives that Bella is not getting the attention that she deserves and needs. She is housebroken, spayed, current on all vaccines, she is well behaved, does not bark and playful. She is so sweet and just loves to lay in your lap and love you. We are currently screening and want to make sure that she goes to a home that meets our criteria.
We prefer someone who is familiar with the breed, we prefer someone who is older and settled down , we also want her to have a yard and lots of play time. If you feel like you meet these things please give us a call at[masked] or email us so we can discuss further
2. Here's another youngster male named Buster with DPS Rescue:
3. Here is a cute two-doxie set - Hoagy and Toby, age 4 and 9
4. NorCal division of SoCal Doxie Relief has some youngsters as well:
5. Nutmeg and Ginger's owner died. Another two-doxie set who need a home together and a little weight loss plan (I can say that because I need a weight loss plan, too!).
Saving just one pet won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one pet.