Re: [dachshund-452] looking for a home for a male 3 yr old dachshund

From: Angela D.
Sent on: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 2:35 PM
Yes, I will send u some



On Aug 7, 2012, at 2:13 PM, michelle <[address removed]> wrote:

> 
> 
> 
> any pics ?
> 
> --------------------­----------
> On Tue, Aug 7,[masked]:42 PM PDT michelle wrote:
> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> any  girls u have. i have  someone looking for another dachshund. she just had one recentlly pass away....michelle
>> 
>> --------------------­----------
>> On Tue, Aug 7,[masked]:59 AM PDT valerie saggerson wrote:
>> 
>>> Angela, do you have any mini longhaired?
>>> 
>>> --- On Tue, 8/7/12, Angela Duke <[address removed]> wrote:
>>> 
>>> From: Angela Duke <[address removed]>
>>> Subject: [dachshund-452] looking for a home for a male 3 yr old dachshund
>>> To: [address removed]
>>> Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 9:54 AM
>>> 
>>> Hi,I am looking for a home for Jim, he is around three yrs old.I adopted him a few yrs ago. He is very loved,  but a divorce is going to make me have to find a home for him.  I have two others that I'm not even sure how I am going to be able to keep.Thanks, Angela
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> --
>>> 
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> 
>>> This message was sent by Angela Duke ([address removed]) from The Olympia Dachshund Meetup Group.
>>> 
>>> To learn more about Angela Duke, visit his/her member profile
>>> 
>>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>>        Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> This message was sent by michelle ([address removed]) from The Olympia Dachshund Meetup Group.
>> To learn more about michelle, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>> Set my mailing list to email me
>> 
>> As they are sent
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> 
>> In one daily email
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> 
>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by michelle ([address removed]) from The Olympia Dachshund Meetup Group.
> To learn more about michelle, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> Set my mailing list to email me
> 
> As they are sent
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> In one daily email
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> Don't send me mailing list messages
> http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
> 

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy