The Olympia Dachshund Meetup Group Message Board › Lost my Fez yesterday

Lost my Fez yesterday

Sherri Sieler I.
user 13426288
Olympia, WA
Post #: 4
Since I signed up for this group I have yet to make any of the meeting but I plan to soon, just wanted to express my thoughts today, I have lost yet another one of my kids with fur, Fez my oldest doxie I had died suddenly from an apparent heart attack. I now only have one doxie left my baby Bella
Dan W.
user 13216539
Olympia, WA
Post #: 33
So sorry to read about your loss. Thouhts are with you during this sad time. Looking forward to meeting you and Bella. My Doxie Honey doesn't like hot weather, as I don't either so we are inside dwellers until the weather changes.
Dan Womer
Honey
Katy C.
KatynMaggie
Group Organizer
Olympia, WA
Post #: 119
Hi Sherri:
I'm so sorry to hear about Fez and sorry that we didn't get to meet him. I think we can all sympathize - to lose one our our little pups is so heartbreaking. Please join us at a Meetup when you are able.

Katy N' Maggie
Sherri Sieler I.
user 13426288
Olympia, WA
Post #: 5
Thank you for your kind words. I am feeling a bit better but the house seems so strange without him. I am hoping to make a meetup soon, although Bella is pretty shy and not real socialable around other dogs :)