addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Olympia Dachshund Meetup Group Message Board › On a sad note...

On a sad note...

Katy C.
KatynMaggie
Group Organizer
Olympia, WA
Post #: 120
For anyone who know Sally from our group and her sweet Jasper, I wanted to ask you to keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Tragically, Sally lost her daughter last month. I also just found out that Jasper had to go to heaven this past Friday. Jasper was a sweet Dapple boy who was very shy when he first came to our group. He seemed very unsure about being around other dogs. It wasn't long before he made friends and just fit right in. Jasper, we will miss you. Big hugs to Sally from your doxie friends.
Katy n' Maggie
Sherri Sieler I.
user 13426288
Olympia, WA
Post #: 6
My thoughts are with her at this time. I lost my male doxie Fez on the 16th and I am still hurting from it but then to lose your sister the month before how horrible. Sally, you will be in my prayers and thoughts and I am so sorry for your loss.