Dallas Art Gods Message Board › Big Design Conference Discount Code
|A former member||
Big Design Conference is on October 17-19, 2013. Big Design is entering its 5th year. We blend together different design disciplines (mobile, digital, web, usability, content strategy, print, film, gaming, and UX in one conference.
You can interact with other like-minded artists and individuals. Play in the interactive trade show. Network with over 1,000 professionals from Texas and around the globe. Listen to over 60 different talks and panels from leading experts. We offer a low-cost, high-value conference.
Here is a discount code for you for being in our meetup group. Use MEETUP2013 to receive 20% off all tickets and workshops for Big Design 2013, October 17-19. Our speakers include:
- Brandon Oldenberg, Oscar Winner for Best Animated Short 2012
- Chris Fowler, Pixar Studios
- Bill Scott, PayPal (author of Designing Web Interfaces)
- Russ Unger, UserGlue (author of UX Project Management)
- Todd Zaki Warfel, author of Rapid Prototyping with CS3
- Nathan Shedroff, author of Make It So
- Rahel Anne Bailie, author of Content Strategy
- Steve Quinton, Lead Animator of Disney's Brother Bear and Mulan
- Eric Reiss, author of Usable Usability
- Elizabeth Rosenzweig, Executive Director of World Usability Day
- Sharon Rush, Executive Director of Knowbility (accessibility guru)
- Austin Govella (you know him)
Register on the Big Design page: Registration
It will be a great conference. Hope to see you there!
Thanks to Brian Sullivan of Big Design for the heads up!