Dallas Cowboys' NYC Hardcore Fans Message Board › Cowboys Stun Bills at the Buzzer!

Cowboys Stun Bills at the Buzzer!

Mike
tambo40
Stamford, CT
Post #: 2
Wow, they had no business winning last night! It was as if they played well for 5 minutes. It's not often your game ball goes to the kicker, not only for having to make a 53 yarder twice but also for that perfect bounce on the onside kick.
A former member
Post #: 1
dude, i have no cable and decided not to go to a bar to watch bcos I thought it was an easy win. I was talking to my dad in NM at 11:15pm and he casualy said "oh the Cowboys are losing....so did you speak with you granddad today" I immediately got online and watched the game on Espn's gamecast to watch the live play by play. it was torturous! all my Giants fans friends were texting me talking trash. then it was the onside kick and another looonnnng pause next thing you know there was a drive, then another and a field goal and we won!!!!! My brother-in-law called me and congratulated me bcos he was the main one talking smack : )
5 and 0 baby lets keep it going!!!
A former member
Post #: 2
All I gotta say is... i was the loudest one at Applebees. Lol. I think I had a heartattack and an orgasm at the same time! LOL

They say - the difference between the good team and a great team, is that the great teams find a way to win when nothing is going right.

Our defense was SOLID. Tony was simply trying too hard. TO was humbled, which means he shouldn't miss one pass against NE.

Crossin' fingers people... let's go!
Mike
tambo40
Stamford, CT
Post #: 3
Hmmm, not so sure the defense was SOLID. They did hold the Bills to 3 points but it seemed like they moved the ball. Their QB had a high passing percentage.

Like last year, I think the weakness for the Dallas D is the line against the pass. Their 4-man rush is weak. Sunday will be the acid test for them.