addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Cowboys' NYC Hardcore Fans Message Board › Kickoff 08 vs. Cleveland

Kickoff 08 vs. Cleveland

scott
user 7745531
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I see there are alot of new members, myself included. Will Stony Brook be the meeting place? If so, I think we should go out in full force for opening day-EVEN IF the game is televised nationally. Start the year off right by rallying around the silver and blue .Who's in?
brett d.
user 6111935
Montgomery, AL
sat night ch 212 hd direct tv daboys vs sd 9pm
A former member
Im in! Im a new member, just signed up right now, but I plan on being at this place for every single game. I'm from Austin, texas and was worried I woulndt have anywhere to watch the games when I moved to NYC. Thank god this group exists. Lets do it!