Dallas Cowboys' NYC Hardcore Fans Message Board › Robbed of my First Amendment.......

Robbed of my First Amendment.......

A former member
Post #: 2
For those of you who don't know, my name is Jesus (gee-sus) and I'm a new member of this club as of this season. Last year I lost respect for about 95% of Giants fans when me and my buddies were cursed at, threatened, beaten, harassed, and had our Giants-jersey-wearin'-blowup doll stolen.

This year I lost the little respect I had left for the Giants organization when my cousin and I were told that we couldn't bring in the signs we made. Mind you, they weren't disrespectful signs, apparently the Giants just don't have respect for opposing team fans. At the entrance for Gate D the security guards doing their checks told us "You can't bring that in here". Not only that but the piece of shit State Trooper that was standing right behind me wouldn't even let me take a picture with the sign before I dumped it. Luckily I was able to take some snap shots of them in the dumpster but the worthless piece of shit couldn't let us take photos with the signs?

I've had several run ins with various Police departments, from local towns to county & state PD's from NJ to FL all thanks to my lead foot. None of those times really ticked me off cause I knew I was breaking the law, but when a Cop (who's salary is paid from my fuckin tax money) stands by and doesn't give a shit when peoples rights get checked at the gate. Even Giants fans gotta admit that's uncalled for. We paid good money for the supplies to make those signs, that was about $30 and an hour of effort right in the garbage.

-Jesus

P.S. I've said it once and I'll say it again....... either change your name to New Jersey or move the fuck out.
Shawn
user 7922075
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 3
At least your car didn't get keyed at the game last night.. Losers..
A former member
Post #: 3
Very true. Did they key yours? O_o?
Shawn
user 7922075
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 4
Yup got me pretty good along the whole driver side of my truck..
A former member
Post #: 4
Fuck!! I woulda gone and found one of the State Troopers and filed a Police report.